Do you offer door-to-door services and have problems with the organization of tasks?See how easily it can be improved without big investments!
Your employees have dozens of tasks to complete during a month and carry out various types of services for your clients. It is not easy to manage a team that every day is dispersed in different locations, and each employee individually decides in what order to perform tasks. How to collect information about all orders in one place, check their status, calculate kilometers, and see where your field employees are at the moment?
Probably you are wondering whether it is possible to organize work of the team better, reduce costs and travel time to clients.
What if a service technician in your company could receive orders and contact the customer using one application? Making an appointment, setting a route, confirming the scope of work, receiving the service, as well as sending a report based on ready-made templates… all of it can be done with the phone that your employee always has with him. This solution is convenient for both the manager, the service technician and the customer who receives SMS notifications and is kept informed about the stage of the service.
Let’s take a look at how it works using the example of a modern car service
1. Mark, a team manager, assigns tasks using the rules set in the application, thanks to which he can automatically check the occupancy of individual service technicians.
2. In this way, Arthur, one of the employees, receives 3 orders for today, which he must plan in such a way that he can reach clients in distant parts of the city. Nothing easier! He only needs to add addresses, set time intervals and click “Optimize route”. 😉 Now, just a quick phone call to the customer to confirm the visit.
3. Basia, who yesterday was surprised by the engine failure in her beloved car, immediately after the conversation has received an SMS saying that the service technician is on his way. It’s good that she was able to arrange a repair so quickly. She has already packed her suitcases for a trip with her friends in the mountains, planned six months earlier!
4. Arthur picked up the car, diagnosed the fault and sent Basia a list of necessary repair work. After her acceptance, he can go about completing the order and drive the car back to the client. Basia confirms that the service has been done and then she receives a report with the scope of work performed. Her husband will definitely be interested in this. 🙂
5. Marek receives reports with all tasks completed, which allows him to improve the management of the entire team and analyze employees effectiveness.
Since the implementation of VSoft Mobile Workforce, the company has carried out orders 20% faster, and client satisfaction has increased significantly.
Will this solution work for your business?
Definitely yes, if you employ a team of field workers, you expect faster order processing and better reports.
You certainly care about the high level of services and the best customer experience. The VSoft Mobile Workforce application will facilitate contact with your clients and positively influence the company’s image.
Users will also appreciate:
- Intuitive interface
- Modern design
- Quick access to current data
- Messages and reports templates
- Built-in maps
- Route optimisation
- Offline mode